- Make a difference in people's lives and always be remembered for your contribution
- Benefit yourself, your family and The Virginia United Methodist Foundation with your planned gift
- Help us fulfill our mission for many years and generations to come
Gifts of Cash
A donation of cash is a simple and easy way for you to make a gift.
Benefits of gifts of cash
- You can make an immediate impact on our mission
- You can take a charitable income tax deduction
How to make a gift of cash
Mailing a gift of cash - You can send us a check or money order. Please let us know if you want your gift used for a specific purpose by indicating that purpose either in the memo line or in a letter to us.
More on gifts of cash
Did you know that you can mail a check on December 31st and, even if the check is not received and cashed by The Virginia United Methodist Foundation until after the new year, the IRS will allow you to take a deduction in the year the check was mailed? Keep this in mind for year-end tax planning!
If you have any questions about gifts of cash, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions that you have.